Autumn Senior Living
Built with Experience & Compassion
Autumn is committed to developing tomorrow’s successful senior living communities. We recognize that the market is changing from the Greatest Generation to the Baby Boomers. Boomers are all about fun and personal choices. They enjoy restaurants over dining rooms. They love entertainment and to get out and about. They don’t want to give up freedom just because they need a little help.
Our communities offer 24/7 nursing and a full complement of assistance with all the activities of daily living. Autumn staff must be compassionate to be successful. Our staff receives five times the training required by law to ensure we are the best. We use state-of-the-art design & technology and evidence-based practice to lower costs, improve accuracy and enhance the resident experience.
We develop communities for today’s seniors and tomorrow’s residents.
Our key areas of focus are:
- Great Design
Autumn’s 90+ page design specifications manual serves as a guide for architects and construction to ensure residents have a community that’s safe, welcoming and easy to get around in. Special considerations include, but are not limited to:
- Showers with low-rims or no rims to allow those with limited mobility to easily enter and exit a shower without producing runoff that would damage baseboards and floors.
- Water fixtures are designed to turn on and off with little effort.
- No bumps or lips: low pile carpet for walkers.
- Removal of obstructions, such as recessing fire doors.
- Short walking distances between residences and common areas.
- Customized Care
No two residents are alike. We take a custom approach to ensure each resident has the care they need to be comfortable, safe and happy. Special considerations include, but are not limited to:
- Individual Care Plans for each resident.
- eMAR records management to ensure safe and accurate medication administration
- Lifestyle Care, including room service, valet, pet care, and more.
- Fun Every Day
Autumn residents are engaged in life. We understand the importance of having fun through laughter, learning and exploring. Special considerations include, but are not limited to:
- Live music up to twice per day.
- Fishing, baseball games, lunch outings, concerts and shows.
- Religious and spiritual services brought into the community.
- Group exercise, like Sunday Stretches, Seniorsize, and Fun & Fitness.
- Parties that celebrate almost everything.
- The Resident Council meets monthly so that residents can suggest different ideas for outings, performances, and new things to do at the community.
- Personal Control & Choice
Autumn offers residents a change in scenery, not a change in lifestyle.
- Choice of residence layout.
- Control of dining and beverage choices.
- Control over clothing and how clothes are maintained.
- Choice of laundry days, how clothes are cleaned and put away.
- Flexible Assistance with the Activities of Daily Living (ADL).
- Residents choose from a menu of services based on an assessment of their physical condition.
- Open Communication with Families
- We love to keep families involved.
- Updates on activities and events, outings, performance for the residents by management.
- Comfort for family and resident that the security is in place.
- Opportunity for private parties with family and friends.
Recent Autumn Development Projects
Autumn of Sarasota Memory Care
Autumn of Sarasota is the Gulf Coast’s premier secure senior living community featuring 80 residences with state-of-the-art memory care. It opened August 2014 and reached breakeven in 11 months. Autumn works with the USF Health Byrd Alzheimer’s Institute to ensure the best possible resident experience. The Institute’s Director of Education trains all of our memory care staff. These efforts produce great results. The property runs stabilized operating margins of almost 35%. Learn more at AutumnAlf.com
Atrium At Autumn – Phase II of the Autumn of Sarasota Campus – will break ground in 2017. Autumn of Sarasota is a multi-phase project. It will be expanded to add 120 residences featuring Autumn’s newest concept in senior living: I-Lite Assisted Living. I-Lite gives residents all the freedom of independent living while offering all the licensed services of assisted living. Atrium At Autumn opening is scheduled for early 2018. Learn more at AutumnAlf.com
Seasons Belleair & Seasons Largo
Autumn Senior Living, along with the Kalyvas Group, developed two state-of-the-art assisted living memory care residences: Seasons of Largo and Seasons of Belleair. Seasons communities are family owned and designed with an entire suite of amenities and services with residents’ needs in mind.
Learn more at SeasonsMemoryCareFL.com